In the Fall of 2017, I was tagged to take over a project from two developers that were pulled to other projects. The purpose of this site build was to be a fully functional site that Goddard could distribute as a Build or Make file. After stewing on how to distribute this project, we finally settled on creating a Docker container and compressing all the needed files within this one container.

A big road block was that, prior to my evolvement, a working calendar module was promised. The problem was that this was a Drupal 8 build and there wasn’t a functional, production read Drupal 8 calendar module available.

I spent several weeks working on patching and fixing various issues with the calendar module and finally arrived at a solution with a working calendar.

  • Drupal/
  • API/
  • PHP/